Thursday, March 8, 2007


My favorite Stillwater boy left me today, headed for the windy city of Chicago. I wish I were going too. I've always wanted to go visit Chicago, especially during baseball season. Of course, the trip would be better if Mark Grace still played for the Cubbies and if he were single, but oh well... hopefully the boy will bring me back something fun. Even better, maybe he'll take me back one day.




In other news... I miss my family and Tysy. Grandma and I drove down to Shreveport two weeks ago for Derek's first game. The picture to the left is Tyson trying to get in the car when we were leaving. I made the mistake of rolling down the window to say bye...he tried to jump in. The dog is crazy.




2 comments:

Lauren said...

Did the boy bring you back something fun from the windy city?? Bicki said you were coming in this weekend...How long is your spring break? Glad you're posting! :D

Shannon said...

Kala, we have a crazy dog who would try to do the same... Amazing how much love for us those crazy critters have!